Monday, April 20, 2009

10 days in a row... of WORKING

I must be crazy for working 10 days in a row. Partly my fault, partly not. I have been working on sundays until they find someone to work. So, at the salon I have been working 6 days a week. Well, I had a friend ask me to come do chair massages for his employees. I spent my only day off doing chair massages, which I really didn't mind. I got 160 dollars for 3 hours of work. Not too shabby. But, it still made me tired with standing for 3 hours straight. It's totally fine with me to not take a break, because I'd much rather get it done quicker than be there for 5 hours. I just hope I don't keel over before I go on vacation. Shawn and I going on vacation in two and a half weeks. We are going to Vegas for 4 nights and 5 days! I am so excited. We have been planning this since february. It felt like it would never come! But, now I can not wait! I sooooooooo need a vacation! I think I'm going to get a massage. I desperately need one!

No comments: