Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Off today? I can't beweeve it!

I only work half days on Tuesdays, but I have still have to go in. So, it still kind of sucks. As of yesterday I had worked 8 days in a row. I am exhausted. I had no appointments today, THANK THE GOOD LORD. I think I might have dropped dead from exhaustion. I need a massage BADLY. Hopefully, Talle (another therapist) will have an opening tomorrow when I do and then I can get one. My arms feel like they are going to fall off, lol. Most of my clients like deep pressure. I use the heels of hands and my elbows alot. So, I save my thumbs but man... you should feel the knots in my forearms. I think I might need a chisel to get those suckers out.

Anyway, Shawn's coming home today. He's been gone for 2 months so I'm pretty darn excited that I don't have to go in. I guess I'm going to clean. How fun. =)

2 comments:

Roismhaire said...

It's good to hear you're keeping so busy. It doesn't sound like the downturn in the economy is hurting you much - cool beans!

Leslie said...

Well it's Oklahoma. I probably make as much as you do, it just costs less to live here...lol